Given our superb location within the area, Newgale Campsite is a fantastic base for exploring the great area and is perfect for those looking for water sport activities such as surfing, canoeing and kayaking as well as many other places of interest and things to see and do.
From Victorian seaside towns to atmospheric and intimate coves, there's places to visit in Pembrokeshire for walkers, nature lovers, foodies and families.
Discover Pembrokeshire - fabulous beaches, quaint iconic towns and villages such as Tenby, Broadhaven, Saundersfoot, Carmarthen, St. Davids, Milford Haven etc. historic castles, fascinating wildlife, exhilarating activities and much more.
The campsite is a few hundred metres from access points of the Pembrokeshire Coast Path National Trail, a spectacular 186 mile (299 km) long National Trail covering some of the most varied coastal scenery in Britain, stretching from St Dogmaels in the north to Amroth in the south. Sections of the path can be walked and local buses allow a lift back to the campsite.
Pembrokeshire has so much to do for children and families and we have covered the most popular ones below - your only problem is, how are you going to cram it all in?
Brilliant things to do in Pembrokeshire with Children
- Folly Farm Adventure Park and Zoo, Begelly, Kilgetty, Pembrokeshire
- The Secret Owl Garden Haverfordwest
- Pembroke Castle, Pembroke, Pembrokeshire
- Stackpole Estate, Barafundle Bay and The Stackpole Inn
- Gwili Railway, Carmarthen
- Nolton Stables, near Haverfordwest - Nolton Stables perfect for equestrian lovers of all ages!
- Oakwood Theme Park - Your kids will love this theme park!
- Blue Lagoon Water Park, Narberth - Whatever the weather children will love splashing around at Blue Lagoon Water Park Narberth.
- Zorbing and Segway, near Haverford West - A fun packed family adventure.
- Picton Castle - Great Fairytale Castle in Pembrokeshire.
- Celtic Quest Coasteering, Pembrokeshire - Awesome fun for the whole family!
- Manor House Wild Animal Park -Set in wooded grounds, and floral gardens the Park is including Zebras, Antelope, Camels, Tapir and Llamas and much more!
- Castell Henllys. Visit Castell Henllys in Pembrokeshire and travel back in time to learn about the Iron Age.