NEWGALE CAMPSITE GUIDELINES:
- All New Arrivals must report to Reception directly upon arrival to check in. Upon check in you will be given a unique 4-digit code. This will allow you access to the electronic barrier and facilities block. Shower & toilet door - Please enter the code and wait for the beep before pulling the door open.
- Grass Camping Pitches - Please park / pitch at least 6 metres from the next unit. For family groups this may be reduced to 3 metres between units.
- No open fires are allowed. BBQs are fine as long as they do not affect the grass. We also allow fire pits, but these must not affect the grass and be under control. Fire pits can now be rented either at the time of booking, or upon arrival. Fire pits are available to hire (1st come, 1st served) and wood is also to buy.
- Toilets & Showers – these are deep cleaned daily. Please leave the toilets as you would wish to find them and let us know if they require attention or replacement items.
- There is a Chemical Disposal Point for grey and black water at the end of the shower block marked “Elsan”. Grey water can also be released into the drain at floor level near to the staff toilet door.
- WIFI – log on to ‘Newgale Guest’ and follow the on-screen instructions. No password is required.
- Noise Levels - Please keep noise to an acceptable minimum after 10.30pm. Your children should be in your pitch area after this time. No noise after midnight. If you are playing music excessively loud during the day, and it is affecting other campers, then we also reserve the right to ask you to turn it off at any point in the day.
- Dog Owners – All dogs must be kept on a lead on the campsite at all times. Doggy doo must be picked up, bagged and put into the green bins marked ‘General Waste’. We rely on dog owners to be responsible for their pets and to ensure we can keep the site a dog friendly haven. Please walk dogs along the road when passing through the non-dog area.We aim to make your stay as comfortable and fun as possible. Please help us by letting us know about any issues as they occur.